While using site MoreWords.today (the Site) you (the User) agree to these terms regardless of whether you are a registered user of the Site or not.
1. The Site is owned and maintained by GST Grupa Ltd ("we" or "us"), reg. No. 40003878119
2. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time. Such changes are effective upon publishing on this website. User is responsible for reading over the Terms regularly to be timely informed of amendments made there.
3. The Site is intended for personal use in the learning of foreign language. Reliance on any information which is located on the Site is solely at your own risk. If you find these materials offensive or otherwise inappropriate, you may not use our website.
4. You can use the Site for your own personal use, and you agree not to reproduce, double, copy, resell or otherwise use the Site for any commercial purposes.
4.1. To become a registered user of the Site, a person must provide complete and truthful information in the sections provided on the registration form. User agrees to the publication of his/her name and statistics in the "hall of fame" page of the Site User is allowed to provide a nickname instead of real name.
4.2. Each User may register only once.
4.3. We may use email address User provided for password recovery purposes, and to send various notifications related to the use of Site.
4.4. We will not publish email address, nor give it to any third-party unless required by law.
4.5. User may stop using the Site at any time without prior notice to us.
5. The administration of the Site has the right, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, delete registered user profiles and / or information, video, images, audio material, etc. information User posted to the Site, as well as to limit or deny the access to the Site, temporarily or indefinitely (including from certain IP addresses), without explaining the reasons.
7. We may add new functionality to the Site, modify or terminate it at any time without prior notice. We are not be liable to you or any third party arising out of any such modification or termination.
8. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties, representations and conditions of merchantability for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
We make no warranty that the Site will meet your requirements, the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable.
2. The Site stores information you submit to it, including your profile data, sessions, transations, votes.
3. We have the right to collect and publish information about the user set, without identifying any specific users and disclosing their personal data
4. You grant us perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to the content you submit to the Site (regardless of the form or kind with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio files or otherwise) to analyse, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any content you submit, post or display on the Site.